Adding content manually to the search
Normally, content gets added from your site to the search automatically. However, if you add new content or change something on your site that needs to be added to the search immediately, you can use the manual re-crawl available in the AddSearch Dashboard.
- Login to your AddSearch account.
- Go to Settings
- Under Content recrawl, in the field “URL”, add the specific URL of your new content, and press crawl. The content will be crawled and added to your index in the next minute or so.
Other, more automatic, methods to add content to your index are
- Push content through our API
- Request a crawl through our API
- Publish updates in an RSS feed
- Publish new pages in a sitemap.xml file