AddSearch provides you with a visual illustration of your search data.
You can find your search analytics on our Dashboard’s Statistics section. Select the date range to view to get the following information:
- Daily searches and clicks: Your search volume and click-through trends
- Searches and clicks: Total number of searches and clicks during the selected date range
- Docs in index: Total number of indexed documents
- Latest keywords: Most recent search queries
- Popular keywords: Most popular search terms during the selected date range
- No hits keywords: Keywords not returning any documents. Your users are looking for something that you don’t provide
- No clicks keywords: Keywords returning results, but none of them were clicked. It’s possible that results were not relevant
Google Analytics integration is available to professional plans (Professional, Premium, and Enterprise).