UX/UI designer (Helsinki, Finland)
AddSearch is a rapidly growing company that provides a search as a service platform. We help organizations make their information discoverable and understand and fully realize the potential of search on their website.
In order to provide better (product) experience for our customers and help them in implementing the best search for their customers, we are now looking for an experienced UX/UI designer. You will be our first in-house designer and therefore have the opportunity to make a historical mark on the product and experience for our customers.
As AddSearch’s UX/UI designer, you will
- Be responsible for delivering the best online product experience for AddSearch customers from various segments. From signups to dashboard experience – you have it all covered.
- Ensure that AddSearch users have a well thought through journey from visitors to customers, as well as motivating interaction with the product throughout their life-cycle.
- Plan and execute customer and design research
- Based on the research, create customer personas, journeys and user stories for each customer segment
- Be part of sales processes and take the customer understanding to our project teams.
- Learn the possibilities of search and translate them to design solutions that increase ROI for our customers.
- Help design search UI solutions for our biggest customers worldwide.
We expect you to have several years of experience from creating successful online product experiences. We are eager to hear about your previous work, so make sure to add a portfolio and examples of projects you have done.
We offer you an opportunity to work in an enthusiastic team who puts the customer in the centre of our decisions. Our customers praise our ability to provide a world class support and make their website search work in an optimal way.
Join our team in Helsinki and help companies all over the world to discover the potential of website search. Send your application (including example of your work) at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th November.