Great opportunity to join one of the most exciting SaaS companies in the website optimization and information discovery space.
AddSearch is a SaaS company providing advanced and easy-to-use search solutions for websites of organizations of all sizes. We are a growing team of professionals serving customers across all sectors in over 50 countries globally. A well-designed site search helps companies in improving online sales conversion and customer satisfaction, and decreasing customer support costs through easier and more accurate information discovery.
We are now looking for a Solutions Engineer to help our prospects and newly signed customers to get the best possible search implementation that fills their needs and supports their business. We are looking for someone with good technical skills and the ability to build great relationships with customers. You are the face and voice of the company towards customers during the onboarding process.
- Work with the Sales team to understand customer goals and to propose optimal technical solutions to fill their search needs.
- Lead and implement customer’s technical onboarding.
- Work closely together with a UX designer and other departments to deliver a search solution that exceeds expectations.
- Be the main point of contact towards customers during onboarding and ensure customer happiness.
- Have the ability to onboard multiple customers simultaneously and in the agreed timeline.
What We Are Looking For
- A person who is native or fluent in English with good communication skills
- Good understanding of web platforms like WordPress, Drupal, and Shopify
- Good programming skills in some programming language like TypeScript, Java, Python or Kotlin
- Experience from customer-facing positions, e.g involved in customer projects or customer success.
- The primary office is in Helsinki, Finland, but there is a possibility to work remotely from anywhere in the world. Must have necessary authorizations to live and work in Finland or in the other remote location (no relocation package available).
- The ideal candidate is willing to work in Western European and North American time zones most of the time.
The Company & Benefits
- Established in 2013, develops and sells a strong and competitive SaaS solution that is solving a clear problem for enterprises and other organizations with large websites
- Strong year on year growth
- Customers across the globe, with very high customer satisfaction and ratings
- Multi-cultural team, employees representing seven different nationalities
- Office in central Helsinki near train, metro and bus connections
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, as well as stock options.
- Refreshments and snacks available, and monthly team activities
If this sounds exciting and is a great match with your profile, we are very keen to hear from you. To apply for the role, please send your application on LinkedIn or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Solutions engineer” in the subject line. We expect to receive your application by June 12th, 2020. Please do not wait, we plan to start interviews as soon as we find competent candidates.