Software Developer, Customer Implementations
Do you want to be part of creating an exciting growth story? Now you have a great opportunity to join one of the most exciting SaaS companies in the website optimization and information discovery space.
AddSearch is an innovative SaaS company providing advanced and easy-to-use search solutions for websites of companies of all sizes. We are a growing and dynamic team of professionals and serve customers across all sectors in over 50 countries globally. A well-designed site search solution helps companies in improving online sales conversion and customer satisfaction, and decreasing customer support costs through easier and more accurate information discovery. Site search is a well under-utilized opportunity for vast amounts of companies across the globe, and we are seeing a growing interest in this space.
As a Software Developer, you will
- Work as part of our developer team to improve our core product
- Lead and implement customers’ technical onboarding.
- Work with the Sales team to understand customer goals and to propose optimal technical solutions to fill their search needs.
- Work closely together with a UX designer and other departments to deliver a search solution that exceeds expectations.
- Be the main point of contact towards customers during onboarding and ensure customer happiness
What we are looking for:
- A person who is native or fluent in written and spoken English
- Great communication skills
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Experience with working with REST APIs
- Experience from customer-facing positions, e.g involved in customer projects or customer success
- Good understanding in one or more web platforms like WordPress, Drupal, Shopify, WooCommerce
- The ideal candidate is willing to work in Western European and North American time zones most of the time.
- Established in 2013, develops and sells a strong and competitive SaaS solution that is solving a clear problem for enterprises and other organizations with large websites
- Strong year on year growth
- Customers across the globe, with very high customer satisfaction and ratings
- Very competitive offering in their sector
- Multi-cultural team, employees representing seven different nationalities
- Currently, the whole team is working remotely due to COVID-19, whereas we also have team members working permanently remotely from different European countries. We will have a new office in Helsinki once the situation improves, available for team members working in Helsinki.
If this makes you excited and you think you might be the right fit for us, we are happy to hear from you. To apply for the role, please send your CV and application at firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Software Developer” in the subject line. In the application, we’d love to hear more about your technical experience, as well as your experience from working directly with customers.
We expect to receive your application latest on September 27th. Please do not wait, we plan to start interviews as soon as we find competent candidates.